Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Twelve days to Christmas

I love the Christmas time and all of the traditional things, today while I was working with the babies I realize that only 12 days are missing for Christmas, and I wanted to listen the carol "12 days of Christmas", the children really love the song too!
The time is flying and my 12 elf's  are really working without stopping to make sure all presents are ready wrapped and delivery to all my friends and family.
So today I ´m making a felt coaster pack for one more present, hope you like it!



Es: Me encantan las navidades y todo lo que es tradicional, hoy mientras estaba con los bebés en clase  me he apercibido que apenas 12 días faltan para el dia de Navidad y así hemos escuchado el Villancico “12 days of Christmas” , a los niños también  le gusta mucho esta canción.
El tiempo vuela y mis 12 duendes están trabajando sin parar para se aseguraren que todos los regalos están listos, embrollados y entregues a todos los amigos y familiares.
Por eso hoy estoy haciendo un conjunto de posa vasos de fieltro. Espero que os guste!

No comments:

Post a Comment